People need effective supplements that work.
MILCs: Our patented Technologies
Improve your formulations and grow people confidence in your products.
MILC's Scientific Publications:
We are specialized in nutraceuticals & supplements delivery systems with higher bioavailability. We are experts highly bioavailable micronized amorphous powders.
Technology Scientific has developped two green, tasty and healthy micronized delivery technologies: MILC-L and MILC-V, our patented delivery systems only made of food ingredients and without synthetic excipients, able to increase the bioavailability of supplements and nutraceuticals. Vitamins, botanical and herbal extracts are more effective when formulated as MILC-L and MILC-V.
What people expects and supplements fail to deliver
Supplements often betray the costumer expectations for a natural product effectively improving their health. Letting the costumer unaffected and unsatisfied.
What classic formulations get wrong:
poor formulation design
1. Using synthetic ingredients.
2. Focusing their formulation and marketing on “high dose” rather than developing a delivery strategy with high bioavailability.
MILC stand for Micro Intelligent Lite Carrier and refers to a family of patented supplements delivery systems. MILCs are made by spray drying only food proteins responsible to increase the absorption of supplements. MILCs do not contain any synthetic excipient, making them healthy for you and the environment.
1. Only made of food derived ingredients.
2. Delicious flavour and high taste masking properties.
3. Increased efficacy, the active compounds have higher liberation and enteric absorption.
MILCs patented formulas are designed to retain the active compounds when in the stomach at pH<2 and liberate them inside the intestine at pH>7.
1. Protect the actives compounds from gastric degradation.
2. Control the release rate in the intestine.
3. Promote the absorption trough the enteric membrane.
- Protect the actives compounds from gastric degradation.
- Control the release rate in the intestine.
MILCs are not only smart but also greener than competitors
What actually are MILCs
MILCs are amorphous powders made of milk or soy proteins forming complexes with the actives compounds into monolithic microparticles with controlled granulometry, each acting as an independent delivery system for compounds as quercetin, β-carotene, Vitamin D and Vitamin A.